Tuesday, June 4, 2019

The Red painting

I was stressed. I was tired. I was angry. Maybe a little sleep deprived, would be surprised if not. I've been having the desire to paint for a while. This evening the vessel overflowed. At midnight I pulled out my paints, canvas and without planning, just started painting out my emotions.
I really paid a lot of attention to textures and not a lot to the contents, but I love the result either way! These swirls that formed the number of the beast are the most adorable.

I've been playing a lot of Skyrim VR recently, so here anxiety materialized as a warlock, creating crystals??? Or something along these lines. Someone sees a shrimp here. What do you see?

1 comment:

  1. Nicely written Olga ���� I see a guy in a cook hat, face looks like joker from Batman casting a net ..lol - Mithuna

    ReplyDelete